Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Hi

Blue

Hello to all, I'm new, just bought the program from the demonstrators at Comic-con San Diego. This looks like fun and not too hard to get started. Don't know if I'll end up doing something great but I'll have fun trying. I hope to meet new friends along the way.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to all, I'm new, just bought the program from the demonstrators at Comic-con San Diego. This looks like fun and not too hard to get started. Don't know if I'll end up doing something great but I'll have fun trying. I hope to meet new friends along the way.

It is a lot of fun. Just be patient, it may take an investment of 5 hours a week for a month or two before you see the light at the end of the tunnel. Do all of the basic training first.

Yes, we are your technical support. Just make a donation of $5,000,000 to the United Bank of Nigeria in the name of His Majesty the Royal...wait, that's another email I have to finish...ahem, never mind...Tech support, yeah, tech support...

*lol*

Yes, welcome to the A:M forum and the community.

If you got any question... we are here ;)

• Admin

Blue,

You've just said the magic words.

With an attitude like that you are sure to go far.

'Hope to meet new friends'... consider that done. :)

Welcome to the A:M Forum!

Welcome aboard Blue :) .

Bighop said it best hehe (Love the reference to "What about Bob" LOL).

Take it slow and I'll just chime in with the same suggestion to go through the TaoAM.

You WILL face some challenges but there's an excellent support group here!

George

Howdy Blue! I spoze I don't have to add another endorsement for working thru the book... I'm on my third time thru, and I get better each time.

By the way, I am the Bank of Nigeria. If you'll just make out that check...

Well ty very much for all the replies. What a great showing of support. I know the book is in pdf form on my disk and I'm using that now but I've ordered the book itself on line. I plan to take my time, practice on both my desk to and laptop. I'd really like to see what I can dream up.

I'll look for the forum for the tutorials too.

And Jeetman, I had to recognize the ref to Jeet kun do, the best style around. I wanted to study it but its hard to find an instructor.

Ty again for the supportive posts.