Hash, Inc. Forums

AM 2008 rig

mtpeak2

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Mark I did a new charector but when I done the mirror plug in it didn't asign the cp's on the left side so I done it manually ,but Iv got probs with the left thigh and knee .Would it be the copying the rotation values not carried over to the left as the right works ok,if so can I just do that

Mark I think the cfa is wrong ,becuase its seperate groups I don't think I got them all ,I think I will have to restart ,how do I get the bones out now now I have cfa'ed it properly still with the bones in before I mirrord it.I will be more thourough next time :rolleyes:

Yes, you're better off starting over. There were alot of bones out of position. The thigh is positioned too high, the tip of the calf is not at the ankle, but the foot is (you did something wrong there). The hands have alot of issues. When you scale the bones you must use the corner of the manipulator that scales in the XYZ axis.

To delete the existing rig, select the bones folder and delete using the delete key on your keyboard. Select the relationship folder and delete using the delete key on your keyboard. Then in the models user properties, select each pose folder and delete using the delete key on your keyboard. After you have deleted these, you can reimport the 2008 rig installer and start over.

You can send me the model before you run the install rig and mirrorbones plugin, to check bone position.