Hash, Inc. Forums

Bunny Run

Just threw a bunch of old, half finished models into a choreography and added some paths. All very rough and simple. Just a run cycle on a path. No bending into corners, no interesting antics, no nothin'... just a run cycle for the moment.

Oh. It's only 320 x 240 and all hair/grass/foliage was turned off to get a fairly quick test render with just one pass.

Thanks, guys.

Yes, silly and simple. Just playing.

Rodney, I have been playing around with the idea of making this rabbit interactive, through Flash or some mobile game engine, but I think the coding part of my brain has rusted up. I'm happy that you made that connection though. :)

Paul

I like the set and the camera tracking is fun. As for the animation… well that is one fast rabbit, nearly faster than mine. But you need to add a lot more work to him to make it believable. Mind you you probably knew I was going to say that didn't you :-)

you need to add a lot more work to him to make it believable.

Uhm. Yes. I know that. This was just a super quick way of doing a more interesting turntable view of this village but also very good for testing camera angles while taking another look at the hare in motion. Not meant for any production. I would have to have at least two actions to make a movie. ;):D