Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TSM2

MJL

It is my understanding that when TSM2 was available as a product from Anzovin Studios, it was bundled with some other information. Tutorials, I believe. Now that they have cut the cord for A:M support and made TSM2 freeware, where could a newbie download the tutorial bundle?

Myron

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think you could buy it in a bundle with some of their tutorial disks, but they were separate products. They are no longer offering them for sale.

On occasion, I've seen some of the folks here selling their copies.

It is my understanding that when TSM2 was available as a product from Anzovin Studios, it was bundled with some other information. Tutorials, I believe. Now that they have cut the cord for A:M support and made TSM2 freeware, where could a newbie download the tutorial bundle?

Myron

TSM2 is going to be made available for freeware soon! check out this post

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=272627

• Hash Fellow

Anzovin's Bundle wasn't their regular mode. They put that together to clear out their stock of physical CDs they had on the shelf. So the bundle wasn't a downloadable item.

However, there's still a ton of good tutorial material avaiable for A:M, much of it free here on the forum.

hi

This thread has reminded me that I have video tuts on TSM2 somewhere. As I recall its one of the CD tuts that Anzovin sold. All my reference stuff is on a bookcase behind me but the CD is somewhere in a 4' stack of CDs and I'm lazy. I'll add a task to Outlook LOL.

Cheers,

Rusty