Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bioshock re-duh

About 8 months ago I made... well tried to make Big Daddy from bioshock. I have gotten somewhat better and always look at the Bioshock project as one of my 'first' works. I want to see how much better I have actualy gotten, so I'm redoing the project.

The first picture you see is my old project when I desided it was 'finished'. The second is the refrance picture i used/am using.

I will post updates of what I've been working on when it finishes updating.

post-10958-1208982607_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1208982613_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try to work on your texturing. I'm not a big fan of procedural materials. I always have better luck using images. Your model looks great. But its to clean. The image you have for reference could be used to texture it. If you need some texture application ideas, just let me know.

You guys do have to remember that the picture above is my OLD one, i'm making a new one thats more, rugged and such.

As to Bioshock being your favoriate game... I respect that. I bought it about 4 or so months ago for PC and found out that my pc couldnt play it so that pissed me off to start off. Then i had to spend another 50$ to buy a new videocard, so i can play it at the lowest setting and while the graphics are still amazing, their not as good. While the game has amazing graphics and Phnominal Storyline and gameplay mechanics. I just dont like it very much, I played for about 8 hours straight, got to the point where i have to go to the 'market area' and gget the herbs and such. And i realsized at that point.. the gameplay is quite repetettiteve. *Spelled for pun[i\]nyness*

But neverthe less it is a good game, *Corse then my dad desided to 'reformat' and now i would have to COMPLETELY restart and i really dont want to do that XD

You guys do have to remember that the picture above is my OLD one, i'm making a new one thats more, rugged and such.

As to Bioshock being your favoriate game... I respect that. I bought it about 4 or so months ago for PC and found out that my pc couldnt play it so that pissed me off to start off. Then i had to spend another 50$ to buy a new videocard, so i can play it at the lowest setting and while the graphics are still amazing, their not as good. While the game has amazing graphics and Phnominal Storyline and gameplay mechanics. I just dont like it very much, I played for about 8 hours straight, got to the point where i have to go to the 'market area' and gget the herbs and such. And i realsized at that point.. the gameplay is quite repetettiteve. *Spelled for pun[i\]nyness*

But neverthe less it is a good game, *Corse then my dad desided to 'reformat' and now i would have to COMPLETELY restart and i really dont want to do that XD

Darn you hash... darn you. I had just finished both arms and legs and they looked GREAT. I tried connecting two peices and hash goes "Error, Save your file and restart" So i do... then when i open it i only get Corography. Nothing more... DARN YOU HASH FOR CURRUPTIN MY FILE!

Arrgggg.

• Hash Fellow

Simple solution... don't keep saving over the same file. When you have some new work you like, save it with a ne version number.

Old model looks promising. I bet the new one will be more so.

I just play the game on my 360, so I didn't really have any problems. As for the gameplay, I see how you can find it repetitive, but I guess It's not for eveyone. :)