Hash, Inc. Forums

Bouncing Ball issues

Pesto

Hi all,

I am trying my own version of the bouncing ball. I watched Cristin McKee's videos (Anzovin Studios) and I understand the part about being able to rotate with one bone (center bone) and doing squash and stretch with another bone (at base of model), and swtiching between both during the creation of the animation. The problem I am having is when I switch to the bottom bone it won't sqaush and stretch at all. Am I doing something wrong or could this be a bug?

Thanks

Chris

Yes I have tried that. I even tried to create my own from scratch. I guess I need to know how to attach 2 bones to the same geometry in different locations on the model to control different things. Can anyone help with that?

Thanks!

• Hash Fellow

Attach all the mesh to the rotation bone. then make the rotation bone a child of the base bone.

The problem I am having is when I switch to the bottom bone it won't sqaush and stretch at all. Am I doing something wrong or could this be a bug?

Hit S to enable the scale manipulator