Hash, Inc. Forums

Newbie Questions!

8imon

Hello im new to A:M.

Theres a couple of things i've already tried out in A:M, I have like discovered things myself by experimenting and so on... STILL, theres some things I wonder about:

- Is It possible to make full lenght animations? because I noticed that the frames are only to 01:00 min

If it is like that, then is it possible to melt all the short clips together by using A:M?

- I wish to add special 3d effects to an already made .AVI clip. I try to load the clip into A:M but it says that its an invalid choreography file.

How can I correct this? or is there any tutorial that can show how you can add 3d models into avi clips etc.

- Is it possible to import milkshape models (ms3d)?

Thanks for helping out

cheers

8imon

Hello im new to A:M.

Theres a couple of things i've already tried out in A:M, I have like discovered things myself by experimenting and so on... STILL, theres some things I wonder about:

- Is It possible to make full lenght animations? because I noticed that the frames are only to 01:00 min

If it is like that, then is it possible to melt all the short clips together by using A:M?

- I wish to add special 3d effects to an already made .AVI clip. I try to load the clip into A:M but it says that its an invalid choreography file.

How can I correct this? or is there any tutorial that can show how you can add 3d models into avi clips etc.

- Is it possible to import milkshape models (ms3d)?

Thanks for helping out

cheers

8imon

yes, click the render to file button, then set the range to whatever.

it needs to be on a decal or as a rotoscope.

Some imports are allowed... but you will get geometry problems.