Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

smartskin doesn´t work

thefreshestever

i made a smartskin for the head_manual_control bone for smooth neck movement, but somehow it doesn´t seem to have any affect when i animate...

screenshots attached... did i do the smartskin for the wrong bone? should i rather do it for one of the head geometry bones? then the question would be front or back?

thanks ahead for the help...

chor.png

smartskin.png

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i made a smartskin for the head_manual_control bone for smooth neck movement, but somehow it doesn´t seem to have any affect when i animate...

screenshots attached... did i do the smartskin for the wrong bone? should i rather do it for one of the head geometry bones? then the question would be front or back?

thanks ahead for the help...

I just did a test and it worked fine for me using the "head_manual_control" bone, Sebastian. You might not need a Smartskin there though...you might just need to translate that bone instead.

silly me... i tried to fix my neck issue before and tried moving one of the head bones so it would bend right... but i always moved the wrong one so i tried smartskin... i think the only bone i didn´t try to move was the head_manual_control... now it works fine, thanks david...

ONE TIME I WILL UNDESTAND WHAT ALL THE THOUSAND BONES IN THIS RIG DO!!!!! WORD! ;)