petokosun

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

You can group select a whole bunch of keyframes in the timeline (it's onthe right side of the Project Workspace, ALT-1 to make it appear) and stretch them out to make them happen over more time.

sorry guys

i donot understand any of these solutions offred. need more clarification pls

i tried to increase the frame number e.g using 6 or 7 frames between each pose and the play back spped remains thesame. its go fast.

need more help.

sorry guys

i donot understand any of these solutions offred. need more clarification pls

i tried to increase the frame number e.g using 6 or 7 frames between each pose and the play back spped remains thesame. its go fast.

need more help.

I'll try to be more explicit....

If you press alt 2 the timeline should appear along the bottom of your window. This shows the keys of your animation along a timeline for the items that are selected. Select your first character in the chor and then press the pin in the top left of the timeline to keep the keyframes visual. Now select the keyframes by dragging a rectangle around a group and drag them into the new position. if you select a group of keyframes on different frames you can drag the handles to scale the time factor but beware this leaving your keyframes on half frames and softening your animation.

Alternatively go to the last keyframe on your animation select cut and the go to the frame you want it to be on and select paste. Then go to the second last keyframe and so on. The play controls on the bottom will make finding the keyframes easy.