Hash, Inc. Forums

Jesus Model?

I don't have AM on this computer and I'm actually in the middle of the Mojave desert, so I can't send you any pics. It's easy though. When you open up Animation Master, it should open up the last project you worked on. If that's the project you want to import the Jesus model to, then you're good to go. If you want to add it to a brand new project, then click on "project", then click on "New". In either case, you should now look for the "objects" folder in the Project Work Space. This is the folder that has all the current models of the project in it. If it's a new project, then you should only have a few objects, such as three lights, a ground model, and a camera. Once you find the "objects" folder, hover your mouse over it, right click, and a context menu should pop up. In that menu you should see an option to "import' a model. Click "import" and then you need to navigate to wherever the Jesus model is. I hope you know what I mean by "navigate?" Basically you need to tell AM where your model is located. Did you download it from a website or do you have it on a cd? Anyways, you need to have the model on your computer in order for AM to find it. If you saw it on the forum and it's free to download, download it to your document folder and then follow the above steps to have AM import it into the new project. Once it is in your "objects" folder, you can double click it and it will open up in AM. Hope that helps.