Brainfart update

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you may have answered this - at my age, I have a lot of brain farts of my own - is your character going to be humorous or menacing?

Definitely humorous. He's kind of a mad scientist that ended up becoming his own project. And working on a limited budget that's what he came up with, but he'll be mail ordering parts for an upgrade. ;)

you may have answered this - at my age, I have a lot of brain farts of my own - is your character going to be humorous or menacing?

Definitely humorous. He's kind of a mad scientist that ended up becoming his own project. And working on a limited budget that's what he came up with, but he'll be mail ordering parts for an upgrade. ;)

Sounds terrific - funny funny funny FUNNNEEEE story - I hope you're "serious" - love the character

at my age, I have a lot of brain farts of my own

With my diet, I have a lot of the regular kind. :D

I'm still rigging him so he'll be moving soon. If anyone has any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them.

I'm picturing him with a little rocking back and forth as he walks, making the liquid slosh around. (What liquid is that? All of these brains in jars and I've never thought to ask what they're floating in)>

Since he wouldn't have biological vocal chords, I suspect that he would speak electronically. I would find it amusing if his voice, every now and then, let out a random, low-pitched "brrrrrnnpt!" sounding like an electronic fart, kind of like the sounds R2D2 makes.

Yeah, and you know what would be even funnier? Every time there's a "brrrrt" sound, bubbles float up from the bottom. :lol:

On a related note, you could have the container get really full of liquid. Then Brain Fart goes in the bathroom and closes the door. You'd hear dribbling water, then he'd come out with the liquid considerably lower.

What does it say about this crowd that even without a body, our thoughts gravitate toward bodily functions? ;)

Actually the liquid is a solid cylinder with a cloth top to simulate the sloshing. I couldn't figure out how to use v15 fluids for a still liquid simulation, it kept bubbling over ;). I did think of using liquid to simulate bubbles, coming up from the bottom of the brainstem. the brainstem will be kind of a prehensile tail used to scratch his "head" or cover his eyes.

I had pictured the same thing and even went with 4 legs to instead of the 6 I had planned initially, just to make him a little more unstable.

I'll keep posting updates here. Thanks for all the great ideas and encouragement. I've modeled several characters and havent really thought of anything too fun to do with them until now.