Hash, Inc. Forums

my chest controller is in the wrong position...

thefreshestever

i hope someone can tell me how to fix that without having to start with the installation (that would mean i have to reset all the compensates a second time :( )

my chest controller is very small and positioned at the neck, and the arms dont move with the chestdirection as squetchy sam does..

i don´t remember making any mistakes during the installation process, i always checked twice before i moved any bone...hmm, guess i must have made one anyhow at some point, otherwise the chestcontroller wouldn´t be placed at the neck...

i posted some screenshots to make things clearer...

thanks ahead...

Bild_8.png

Bild_9.png

stupid me... jes, shure... but here´s another question: do you know what i have to do when i want to place my headbone a bit lower? for now the rotation-point of my headbone is a bit to high, looks strange on the neck when i move it a bit more extreme. i tried to move it, but then my head gets stretched and it doesn´t work anymore as it should... i guess i have to work on some constraints then after moving the headbone down, but i don´t know which ones...

You seem to have messed up on a few things during the install. The spine was not positioned correctly during installation. That's why the chest controller is so small.

As I mentioned to you before in another thread, you shouldn't get to involved with this installation. A new installation rig is going to be posted soon with new updates. If you saved the action, you will be able to use it and adjust any mistakes that were made during this installation. You will need to reassign cps after you reinstall the rig.

You seem to have messed up on a few things during the install. The spine was not positioned correctly during installation. That's why the chest controller is so small.

As I mentioned to you before in another thread, you shouldn't get to involved with this installation. A new installation rig is going to be posted soon with new updates. If you saved the action, you will be able to use it and adjust any mistakes that were made during this installation. You will need to reassign cps after you reinstall the rig.

iknow i know, patience is not my strength... ;) hmm, anyway, i want to use the time to learn as much about this rig as i can, so i´ll go on with that and replace it with new new one later, it´s a good practice for me to ge the weighting right and stuff... if i start to animate with this character, will my animation still work when i save a action and drag it on the new rigged model later? or is the update so comprehensive that things will mess up?

... if i start to animate with this character, will my animation still work when i save a action and drag it on the new rigged model later? or is the update so comprehensive that things will mess up?

The spine is completely different in the update that is going to be released...so any spine movements won't work well from the previous version of the rig.