Hash, Inc. Forums

please help

thefreshestever

i just finishes mtpeaks step-by-step thread for the squetch rig posable installation wich is made unbelievable easy to understand, thanks for that...

now my problem is after i finished the last step and auto-assigned my cps, everything looked fine in the modeling / bonesmode window... then i created a new action to test it, and the bones were placed different, the whole skeleton got bigger and deformed my character... i downloaded his latest version, called "Rig_Along_With_Me_Final_Update.zip" and replaced my install_rig.hxt file before i started.

screenshots attached, anyone an idea what´s going on?

Bild_7.png

Bild_6.png

Reset your compensates now. Then if there is any deformation, look to the cp assignments. Auto-assign doesn't always assign the cps to the correct bones.

After resetting the compensates and double checking the cp assignments, you still have a problem, we'll look further into it.

Also, don't get to crazy with this install, just use it for practice for the time being. A new installation rig will be posted soon and video tuts shortly after. If you save the action file, you should be able to reuse it. There will be some differences and added installation poses that you will need to set.

jep... WORKS!!!! i´m so excited!!! squetchysquetchy!!! that´s so much fun... thanks for your help... almost done with resetting, only the face left, but i got to get some sleep in between...

one question: some values were set to zero, do i have to recompensate them to zero again or is that not nescessary? i mean when thetre´s a value of 100 or 50 or whatever, i type in zero, hit compensate and then type in the original value again, when there was a value of zero, i typed in zero, hit compensate and typed in zero again.... was that right or stupid?

will there be a plugin for the resetting within the next version? that would be awesome!