Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Replacing existing model with another model

Ack...I did something a bit too quickly. When opening a project, I was prompted to click on where a model was located. I accidentally clicked on another model by mistake. I quickly exited out of loading the file. However, when I go to open the file now, it doesn't prompt me for the model again. I have now opened the project. Now, it would be simple if my project did not have any animation keyframes for the model that is supposed to be there in the first place. The model I accidentally imported in its place, is associated with the animated keyframes (both models are human bipeds and rigged exactly the same).

Is there an easy way to replace the orroneous model with the original model?

I'm assuming that if I delete the orroneous model, all keyframes will be deleted with it?

I know I could probably export out keyframes as an Action from the Chor window, and then import as Action and replace model; but, I'm wondering if there is a simple replace method?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Open the right model in the project that has the wrong model. Select the wrong model in the chor and open it's properties. You should see "shortcut to", select the model that it shows and a drop down menu will appear. You can then select the right model. Save the prj.