Geoff

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

This tutorial won't specifically teach you how to lathe a wheel but it should loosen you up and demonstrate what the capabilities of Lathing, a little imagination and a little planning can do for you. It does show you how to move and manipulate the pivot.

As creating a wheel is basically lathing a Torus if you can lathe you'll soon be creating wheels with little effort.

Advanced Lathing Methodologies

(Note: This is a SWF online tutorial. You can download the tutorial here.)

Hey Rodney,

Thanks for all the time you put into helping people that are still learning. It is much appreciated. Ill check out that tutorial tomorrow because its gettin late and i have school tomorrow. :( It sux but hey its life. lol

Thanks

Geoff

• Admin
Ill check out that tutorial tomorrow because its gettin late and i have school tomorrow.

Thanks for the thanks. :)

A good nights sleep is the best way for the brain to fully absorb the lessons of the day.

See you tomorrow!

• Admin
Thanks for that quick tut on the Lathe tool....

Its these little examples that helps folks learn fast or relearn fast if they are coming back after an absence.

There are a lot of little things like those that make working in A:M even more enjoyable.

What scares me most is the realization that I've only begun to scratch the surface of what is there for us to use.

Together we are gonna learn this stuff though! ;)