Cross

Cross

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be some kick when that thing goes off!

with that kind of character a ruined city or just a background of flames and black sky come to mind.

Yeah, thats the kind idea i had goin off in my head too, just wanted a second opinion though. Thanks! New Shot, by the way.

post-10955-1202226041_thumb.jpg

post-10955-1202228411_thumb.jpg

Barrels seem kinda big for the small shells, but hey... it's anime... nothing is in proportion! :D

Nicely done...

Thanks! yeah, i just started thinking about that too. The thing would look a whole lot more threatening if it hadd bigger shells... hahah. I'll get to work on that.

I invented a shotgun once that would chamber some of the expansion from the blast to another cavity that had a piston that would be forced back in the opposite direction of the projectile in order to negate the kick. Patented and all.

Yea, right!

I invented a shotgun once that would chamber some of the expansion from the blast to another cavity that had a piston that would be forced back in the opposite direction of the projectile in order to negate the kick. Patented and all.

Yea, right!

now thats something i'd like to see in action...

post-10955-1202238958_thumb.jpg

Yea, right!

They have that.

My brother has this shotgun, I'll find out the name. It basically negates the recoil into spings in but of the gun.

It looks very much like the guns the soldiers had in Aliens.

Yea, right!

They have that.

My brother has this shotgun, I'll find out the name. It basically negates the recoil into spings in but of the gun.

It looks very much like the guns the soldiers had in Aliens.

awsome, i don't know if i'd go so far as to put taht sort of detail into this project, but with this new shot, i can tell i'm going to spend quite a while with this one.

I still am getting pretty frustrated with the city idea. anyone have any ideas for starting the background up? at all?

post-10955-1202248640_thumb.jpg

I still am getting pretty frustrated with the city idea. anyone have any ideas for starting the background up? at all?

Great character and gun!

How about a desert or some other rocky terrain -- kind of like in the anime Full Metal Panic. Or maybe a broken down floor of a building with rubble and debris like in the beginning of Appleseed (2004)? Outer space like Macross or Gundam? An all-black simulation with green neon for objects, like in Metal Gear Solid training missions? Sorry, I watch a lot of anime. Don't get me started... ;)

Great character and gun!

How about a desert or some other rocky terrain -- kind of like in the anime Full Metal Panic. Or maybe a broken down floor of a building with rubble and debris like in the beginning of Appleseed (2004)? Outer space like Macross or Gundam? An all-black simulation with green neon for objects, like in Metal Gear Solid training missions? Sorry, I watch a lot of anime. Don't get me started... ;)

hahah... yeah, so do i. I've already made the logo and everything, but i'll think about adding s metal themed background since the Bellato race are a race of steam-punks. Thanks for all of the great ideas!

post-10955-1202487736_thumb.jpg