Hash, Inc. Forums

Exeption #033 Realtime Render

Spartanneomi

I keep getting a message "Exeption #033 Realtime Render" everytime I try I try to do something with the model I'm making. (selecting it, turning, adding CP's, ...anything with the model I can't do.)

I've tried the www.hash.com/reports, but it wouldn't let me log in. Anybody ever have this problem before?

• 7 months later...
I keep getting a message "Exeption #033 Realtime Render" everytime I try I try to do something with the model I'm making. (selecting it, turning, adding CP's, ...anything with the model I can't do.)

I've tried the www.hash.com/reports, but it wouldn't let me log in. Anybody ever have this problem before?

Yes I am having the same problem, it's happening a lot.

I often get these kinds of errors if I apply a displacement material or hair material, then delete the material from the group or model while in shaded mode (displacement material) or while Hair is turned ON [shift-8] (hair material). A quick fix that often works in this case is to switch to wireframe mode and/or turn hair OFF. Then close the model window. Save your model under a different name (mymodel_v2.mdl) - always a good idea nomatter what - then open the model window and switch to shaded mode and/or switch hair display back on.

If that doesn't work, close the project and reopen.

If that doesn't work, quit and restart AM.