Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Simple and obvious probably

r4z2

Hi,

I got this program about 2 years ago at a macworld exhibition, when I got home I immediately put the disk in my drive and started playing with it, but I found that it was too complex for me at my age, so a year after that I tried it again, still too complex. But now, after a few months getting used to other 3d programs, I want to try it again, but I am hindered by a very simple thing! Whenever I have a new composition, there are always only 100 frames, and i want to increase that number, and its driving me mad, I know there's a simple solution but I can't find it. Help?

Thanks in advance,

r4z2 (Hopefully an animator in the making)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you translate something beyond frame 100 then it will automatically set a keyframe. This will automatically lengthen the timeline. Also, if you want to manually move it, just bring your mouse up to where is says 100 on the timeline and it will change so that you can drag it.

But don't get too hung up on changing the time in the chor. What really matters is the render range you set in the render options.

You can also highlight your project name in the Project workspace. Then in the properties window you can set the frames per second to anything you want. Up to 1000 fps that is. This was helpful for me when i animated a burning object with smoke, fly past the camera. It seemed master emits particles per frame. So it looked clumpy. By increasing the frames to 600 per second. It looked much more fluid. Then I converted the range to 30fps in post. worked like a charm.