Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Tin Woodman of Oz

Here's a smattering of some of the images that have been rendering from WebRender on my computer. Please use your computer's spare time to render for the Hash Community movie, "Tin Woodman of Oz" (TWO), also. The WebRender installation takes only 5 minutes (and it's free). http://wiki.hash.com/index.php/WebRender

Another movie, "Scarecrow of Oz" (SO), is in preproduction with a crew of 40. If you would like to be involved, simply contact me "martin@hash.com"

2_07_006_0100.jpg

1_03_40_take116.jpg

1_03_39_0157.jpg

1_03_38_0129.jpg

1_03_46_0146.jpg

1_03_45_0149.jpg

1_03_44_0208.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow! It looks like you guys used my railing cookie cutter textures for Kuklip's workshop. And the curved iBeams ;) on the walls are still there. Those were just crazy. I modeled the freaking holes! I guess I did a little bit for the project. :blush:

Are there any clearer shots of that set or final animations? I haven't gone through all of the ones available yet. Huge downloads.

-vern

• Admin
Is the rendering done already? My Render Slave isn't doing anything anymore.

I know the whole movie hasn't been rendered yet so I'd guess the server just doesn't have anything to send out at the moment or its down for maintenance or its offline or...

I'm sure it'll be back up and dishing out new frames to render soon.