Hash, Inc. Forums

One quick face rig question

Jeetman

Hi all,

Well my inchworm "group" project is becoming a single one. I can't seem to keep my brother's interest and I've already lost my nephew.

I hate starting something and not finishing it so because this learning project is very short, I'm going to finish it myself between TWO work.

Any way my question is: Can you install just the face rig from the squetch rig? If so, what's the best way to do this?

My inchworm has no arms or legs and I'm using Robert's rig for the body. I love the squetch rig face controls. If I can get it to work as good as the TWO characters, I can really bring this guy to life. The dopesheet is fine but man the null controls of the squetch rig are amazing.

If you need to see the model, here's a link where I posted it. go to post #4

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30639

Thanks,

George

There are three standalone versions of the FACE controllers (three for v11.1 and three for v12 or later) that are linked to on the Wiki (at the bottom in the "non-Squetch Rig standalones" section). The ZIPs contain a version with a full bones rig and FACE controls, a version with just the tongue rig and FACE controls and a version with just the FACE controls.

Hope that helps.

There are three standalone versions of the FACE controllers (three for v11.1 and three for v12 or later) that are linked to on the Wiki (at the bottom in the "non-Squetch Rig standalones" section). The ZIPs contain a version with a full bones rig and FACE controls, a version with just the tongue rig and FACE controls and a version with just the FACE controls.

Hope that helps.

Thanks David