Hash, Inc. Forums

Animated Logo for Funk Monkey Productions

Jeetman

Here's the completed logo I started a few months ago. It uses a slightly modified directors chair that was donated and a modified version of Woot from the TWO movie. Thank you Martin for permission to use it.

I changed the shape of Woot's head and completely changed the color of the textures so he didn't appear greenish.

I know this is the WIP thread but I couldn't find the thread for finished projects.

Oh and Robert, I hope the finished shot clears up the drowsy look of the monkey hehe.

Here it is.

FMP_LOGO.mov

Thats quite good. A couple of things:

1. Monkey is a little sluggish - his actions aren't snappy enough. You need to take a few keyframes out of each motion.

2. The look down might look better/more natural if he looked OVER the arm rather than down through his seat.

Cheers

Well done jeetman...are you going to use it as presentation?... I think it´s a little large for that...maybe just a little short could have more impact...and the camera movement is so slow...I suggest start with a static shot and then zoom in at the final shot you have...the concept and models are great ...

Well done jeetman...are you going to use it as presentation?

I'm not quite sure how my bother-in-law and his partner are going to use this. He's been bugging me to finish it and I've been wanting to so I finally did. I agree it's not the best animation but My brother-in-law is happy so it's pretty much done with the exception of possibly adding sound effects.

Thank you for the suggestions and compliments.

I'm ready to get back to TWO. Time to finish Robert's shot.

George