Hash, Inc. Forums

??? please help ??? I dont know what is with version .14

AMkyle

Hey i got version 13 for christmas then i got 14 from this website for dowloading it free, but when i looked into the libraby for version 14 nothing is there at all. also for the extra dvd, i dont get how to run it. it doesnt work on my computer or on a dvd player. any suggestions?

Hey i got version 13 for christmas then i got 14 from this website for dowloading it free, but when i looked into the libraby for version 14 nothing is there at all. also for the extra dvd, i dont get how to run it. it doesnt work on my computer or on a dvd player. any suggestions?

Hey AMkyle,

Does your computer have a DVD drive?

Hey AMkyle,

Does your computer have a DVD drive?

ya it does but i guess it hasnt been reading, ill try again

Insert the DVD and then open it and copy the directory "ExtrasData" to your hard drive and then go into AM and then click on Tools Then click on Options under Folders find Libraries and then browse and add the C:\ExtrasData to the Library.

Remember to close Am and restart the program before you can see the other libraries.

OOO I got this!

If you have any library troubles, follow this tutorial...click the link below

Library Tutorial

Hope this helps on relinking your library needs.

This also works for the EXTRAS CD but will work better if you copy the whole thing on your hard drive.

Make sure you put it in a new file and put it in a good place.

Maybe putting it in you Hash folder? or Documents? Whatever is good for you.

Good luck ;)