Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

spline

Stronghorn

I upgraded to v.15 and now my splines are drawn at sharp anglses, I can't seem to find the setting to fix this. I have tried the smooth button and nothing changes. anyone know what I need to do? I want to draw a three point spline that loops hangs between the fingers on a hand....but they are angled instead of curved.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Try pressing the Pageup key. Or select the cps and press the O key.

Thanks Ken.... I used the page up key and it rounede out.

I reset my setting to default to follow the tutorial by Barry Zundel, now I am getting my splines in that peak look, but they are not. I used the page up key and

the o key, and nothing happens. The page up key worked before I restored the defaults but now it does nothing except if I page down I hear a little beep from my

speakers. Thanks in advance....

If you hear a beep when you press page down, then it means you're at the lowest resolution. Did you press Pageup several times?

yes I page up and nothing changes the peak look of spline, which if i press the peak button, they are perfect peaked splines, if smooth they look less

sharp..

So you pressed Pageup several times....until you hear another beep. I'm not sure what else it could be. Maybe try switching to Opengl or DirectX? A screen shot might help diagnose.

It seems my laptop has two page up and page down buttons, so I use the other and it smoothes out. Sorry for the duh question, thanks for taking time to help.