Hash, Inc. Forums

.Hack//Reborn

For those who love dot hack. I ask you for your arms and hands in dire need. I want to try and make what Mohhammed started. It is my dream to put together a clip or film or something that has to do with .hack of some sorts, Why i am asking this is because i really want to start my own and i have the guide to .hack//G.U. Rebirth so i really dont need any 'pics' exactly. If you would like i could upload some pictures on request. Some Characters i would like made would be Haseo, tri-Edge, and Azure Balmung. And possibly Atoli. I will upload pictures of theis when people are interested. For now tho i need to just start on making a surver *For those who dont know, thats bascily the 'town' that they start in* Normaly it should have a shop, an @home and possibly more. Just show me some ideas you may have and i will accept. None shal be turned away! And for the Characters *expeshaly Tri-Edge* and the Warp Gate. I need some 'good' people. Also, if you have any swords or Grimoria's or weapons that you think could work for this game, then just upload pics and i will be very greatful! I know this is asking alot, but please, in the words of Mohammad ... "dont let this dream die'

~ Robert

P.S. The pics below are things that i would LOVE to have made.

post-10958-1197406353_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406361_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406370_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406380_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406420_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406600_thumb.jpg

post-10958-1197406620_thumb.jpg

Why not go through some tutorials and try to make some yourself? we all started somewhere after all!

XD thanks, I've already done all the turtorials in the book tho. Unfortantly we dont have much 'encouragement' around here, Mainly because one of our classmates has picked up this program and amazingly Pwond it (Cross) Also i just cant seem to 'place' how to use this program very well I really just need someone to sit down with me and help me. but for now. I'm just trynig to make Hasao's Caterpiller weapon and David (Cross) Is making Hasao 3rd form *with the scythe*

• 1 month later...