Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Need more advise on A:M purshasing.

Narong

Dear All A:M user.

I 'm trying to use A:M by V11 ( illicitly version ) for a while to make a decision on purshaing software. I founde that it's very attractive program.

Even if I try on C4D,Lightwave but I chose fantastic A:M.

I just need to have advise on the way what I will go with A:M is not the wrong path to made me more confident.

I plan to have my own game business ( character desing only ) , childrend book , childrend CD learning in Thailand.

Please advise and sorry for my rusty Enlish.

Regards,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
I plan to have my own game business ( character desing only ) , childrend book, childrend CD learning in Thailand.

I've informally worked with several (illegit) users of v11 and earlier versions over the years to encourage them to become true users of Animation:Master. There are many good reasons to pursue this as a goal. Hopefully all who have followed the recommendation can attest to that fact and feel rewarded for the effort.

The needs you mention (design work, illustration and education) all fit perfectly with Hash Inc's philosophy and focus. Personally, I think this makes A:M perfect for you too. The interaction with Hash Inc and others in the A:M Community will help keep the short and longer term learning curves smooth.

If you've looked around the forum you can see what others are working on and have accomplished with A:M. Some of our individual abilities aren't always up to the tools capabilities but we are learning! :)

I'm constantly amazed by the talent on display in the A:M Forum.

Without knowing more about your specific interests, requirements and capabilities I would say you obviously will need to have a strong 2D program as well. A:M will serve you well there too.

...and v14 has rock solid stability and more tools than v11! :)

(Sorry for my english too!)

Rodney

I'm currently working up a powerpoint presentation on a technical subject. 80 models so far, another 180 to go, and 90% of them are being done in A:M. Once you get used to A:M's special way of doing things, you can accomplish almost anything.