Hash, Inc. Forums

SET OR ENVIRONMENT TUTORIAL

BUDDHABUCK

Does anyone know of a good set and background tutorial?

Some help would be great.

Keith

I don't think that there is one... wait, one of the first tuts in the TAOA books (and videos) shows you how to drag a stage into the cho and characters and they do the CanCan. A memory from 2001 when I first started. I mean basically you just drag models (or images) into the chor and arrange them. I'm not sure what else there is to it outside of how to properly stage, block and balance. There's a good book on that... lets see.. Digital Cinematography & Directing (Paperback) by Dan Ablan:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Cinematograp...607&sr=1-11

There are many books... I found this one to be good.

I hope this helps,

Rusty

Thanks for the info. I was more interested in the making of mesh backgrounds and ground planes as well as environments.

Thanks

Keith

Does anyone know of a good set and background tutorial?

Some help would be great.

Keith

I don't think that there is one... wait, one of the first tuts in the TAOA books (and videos) shows you how to drag a stage into the cho and characters and they do the CanCan. A memory from 2001 when I first started. I mean basically you just drag models (or images) into the chor and arrange them. I'm not sure what else there is to it outside of how to properly stage, block and balance. There's a good book on that... lets see.. Digital Cinematography & Directing (Paperback) by Dan Ablan:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Cinematograp...607&sr=1-11

There are many books... I found this one to be good.

I hope this helps,

Rusty

Fabrice Fave has a few tuts. These are a bit out of date, but they still can apply to the current version. The landscape tut still applies, he uses the terrain wizard. The grass tut uses the old hair material, but will still give you some idea on what to do.

Here's the link.

Thanks for the lead.

Keith

Fabrice Fave has a few tuts. These are a bit out of date, but they still can apply to the current version. The landscape tut still applies, he uses the terrain wizard. The grass tut uses the old hair material, but will still give you some idea on what to do.

Here's the link.