Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Trying to finish this character up

Well in the last month my computer crashed and my internet got turned off so I haven't really been able to finish up any of the other stuff I was working on. Here is one I think I'm just about done with. Its late and I haven't copied/flipped/attached it yet but you get the idea. I'm just lookin for crits. Is there anything you see that bugs you or does not look right?

Thanks.

lilbro.JPG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy is very cute, but maybe a little more roundness to the cheek line. Seems a bit straight.

Keith

Well in the last month my computer crashed and my internet got turned off so I haven't really been able to finish up any of the other stuff I was working on. Here is one I think I'm just about done with. Its late and I haven't copied/flipped/attached it yet but you get the idea. I'm just lookin for crits. Is there anything you see that bugs you or does not look right?

Thanks.

post-5088-1193296653_thumb.jpg

Awesome stuff Gary! I don't know that I can say anything that hasn't been said already. Is that SSS in the first pic? It looks like it.

Yeah, MS Paint is where texturing started for me too, it works pretty good to a certain point.

You really should animate them, they're all way cool!

Lee