Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

WIP-Master Chief

Cross

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will try. :D

i dont know if your going for your own look but there are no pipes on his helmet. ;)

Yeah, I was looking at the Halo3 images and he DOES have pipes for oxygen, but they are under metal plating, so i'm still going to have to make the plating for it some time, but i'm glad you noticed.

Looking very nice so far. Tip: You can actually make a hose identical to the one you have with a simple displacement decal. The decal has to be applied in a pose because you have to straighten out the hose and apply the decal in a cylindrical fashion. In a model with lots of splines or lots of hoses, this will save many cps. Since MC does not have a lot of hoses, keep this in mind for future reference.

Hose.jpg

i feel like it needs to be more....bulkier...manly and less teenager or 20yr old....

Yeah, a lot of the reason that he doesnt seem to have any mass is that i haven't done any of the neck plating and padding yet. When that's in place it will look a lot more like the good ol' chief.

sure you can match it?

Yeah, definately. I have it scaled to the actual body with the textures! I'm really looking forward to getting this guy all cleaned up and ready for display. I have the entire body done, but there are a lot of parts i need to re-trace and smooth out. I'd show you what i have so far, but i didn't get a chance to post it yesterday.