Hash, Inc. Forums

Heroes Contest (Beans)

totlover

well everyone. a while back i lost my bean characters models but not the idea. i am going to remake the beans and then make a cool picture of them... first i am going to make each character and then give them the same little render clip like the one here but i am going to find a way to make the hands better because i am trying to stay away from toon render becuase i know how much lack of modeling i cause myself by using toon render... it is doing me no good. so here is a first update of the main bean. Ninja Bean.

and no i have not forgotten about my other projects. i am managing my time. :D

sorry if you all are mad because i already have a bean WIP topic out there but it does no good since they are all lost. Thank you.

-caleb

I AM NOT GOING TO SHOW MY PROGRESS FOR THE HEROES CONTEST HERE BUT JUST THE BEANS CHARACTERS AS I MAKE THEM. THEY COULD BE FOR ANYTHING. SORRY ABOUT THE TOPIC HEADLINE.

well... i am going to try and make a short with ninja bean and how his life is but i am also making more of the beans as i go but in my short ninja beans secret identity is a janitor somewhere... not yet figured that part out but... here is ninja beans secret identity.

• 3 weeks later...