• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David:

from this render it's really hard to analyze the model. Even for an advertising poster it's a bit too dark. People want to see the product in clear detail and AM users would like to see a wireframe on a bright background to give you crits on your work.

If you are planning on entering your work in a contest, it's usually a good idea to keep it under wraps. Part of the contest's allure is that the creators aren't revealed until judging is complete, which also helps in keeping judging unbiased. This is not a written rule though, and you can post your progress if you like.

Eric

David:

from this render it's really hard to analyze the model. Even for an advertising poster it's a bit too dark. People want to see the product in clear detail and AM users would like to see a wireframe on a bright background to give you crits on your work.

If you are planning on entering your work in a contest, it's usually a good idea to keep it under wraps. Part of the contest's allure is that the creators aren't revealed until judging is complete, which also helps in keeping judging unbiased. This is not a written rule though, and you can post your progress if you like.

Eric

Alrite, yeah, still a newbie with the whole idea and consept of it... I'll light up the background and re-render in wireframe.

Thanks for your patience with all of this... I know its pretty rough at the moment.

There is nothing sad about it, as a matter of fact, I really like it. The model looks pretty good from this angle, but I think you can make it even better if you change the camera angle a bit. Show more of the bike's profile, it looks like you put some work into it and it should be seen.

There is nothing sad about it, as a matter of fact, I really like it. The model looks pretty good from this angle, but I think you can make it even better if you change the camera angle a bit. Show more of the bike's profile, it looks like you put some work into it and it should be seen.

Alrite, I'll try that out a little later... right now im trying to make a movie with the Cross Model

I'm having a hell of a time trying to make bones for it and it's becoming extremely irritating...