Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Squetch Rigg Video: Discrepancies to the real thing

Heiner

Hi there,

currently i am trying to get the squetch rigg implemented into my Livingstone Charakter. While doing that, i rely heavily on the cool tutorial videos. But, i came to a point, where my rigg (08_10_2007 rigg) behaves differently as it does in the video. I am currently positioning the right_tigh_INSTALL bone, and in the video, the right_calf_INSTALL bone seems to be connected and scale along with the thigh bone. While i am doing that in real life, it is not scaling along with the tigh.

Am i missing here something?

Thanks for hgelping me on this

Heiner

Sorry, i forgot to mention i am using V 13.0 t

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you using the posable version or the standard installation version? The standard version gets installed in the modeling window, the posable version gets installed in an action.

It sounds like you are installing the posable version in the modeling window.

Doh ... now you completley confused me ...

Ok, what i am using is called:

13s_posable_Five_Fingers_Squetch_Rigg_08_10_2007_installation

Now as you say it, i recognize the "posable" in the name. But in the video, the rigging takes place in the modelling window (i am pretty sure of that).- So, is there another versionsion of the rigg?

Can i use this one and just do the setup in an action window?

A bit confused ...

yours

Heiner

Whoooa ... what was that?

I followed the instructions with the posable rigg and made all suggested steps in an action ...

.. a bit confusing till i got that right (thanks mtpeak2 thanks Dhar), but then, when i had that sorted out and was doing IT, it was the most ***ing, outstanding, ecellent friggin rigging thing i ever did.

I always thought the TSM2 is cool, but copared to that it just ... a plugin (a good one none the less).

Guys, everybody who was involved making this rigg come true ... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

The last thing i am now missing is a guide, how to assign the CPs

(erm, not how, but which ones to which bone ...)

Once again

THANK YOU GUYS

and thank you Hash for Animation Master ... every once in a while working with this software feels like a relevation.

Cheers

Heiner