Hash, Inc. Forums

Is old stuff worth updating

johnl3d

This is a tough call John - They're all valuable, and different people are looking for different things.

If your goal is to provide easy access info for others, then the more simple examples work better. BUT your more convoluted twisted evil brain experiments are very interesting to watch, as well as to try and figure out. I LOVE the last one.

If these are going on a web site, then what might also help is more descriptive words for each experiment. i.e, categorizing, keywording the experiments with the feature capabilities that are being used in your experiments - eg Newton, blobbies, animating material properties, sprites, animated hair length, etc.

I could help with that if you'd like.

Thanks Nancy for the offer...two evil minds = one good... :o ....anyway I have to decide how much space I have available but I will agree I should probably document what I post better than my last site. I also have to determine what will work in the newer versions some of this stuff is from 8.5 or even before.