Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A Character without a name...

Started fooling around with building heads. Nothing much to brag about yet, but this little guy happened yesterday afternoon. A bit lumpy, but maybe I can get the mouth to work. So I biult the body. The hands will follow tonight.

s'Got a vaguely Irish look to him. What should I call him, Ken?

BOGGIE_MAN_composite.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Irish names....hmmm...well, we all seem to be adopting the American names over here. But for the traditional name, you could go with Liam, Sean or Cillian. I like Seamus myself. :D

Seamus is not bad, but what would be appropriate for one of the Fair Folk?

Kel?

Kel? Naw, not Irish enough.

Here's the guy with hands. And lots of new colors. Most applied as materials. Had beau coup problems with one color knocking another off adjacent patches. In the end, he got re-done.

Also, somehow, it seems that I've changed the default color of patches to Black. Hence the black hair in the beard. I applied a white decal to the areas, but it seems that Material trumps Decals. Can anyone tell me how to re-set?

BOGGIE_MAN_composite__2.jpg

Select the model name and there's color settings for that....as well as groups. You've most probably changed the white to black in there. And Seamus is well Irish! :D

Thanks, Ken. And Seamus it is!

PS: The 'color settings', as far as I could see, was in Properties under Surfaces. At least when I right-cliked on the name, it came up with black showing in the color chip. Once changed, the beard changed. Here's more of what I had in mind. Thanks again.

BOGGIE_04.jpg

BOGGIE_04.jpg

That guy's got some really wonky facial hair. Are you using maps, or did you apply it to patches?

Applied to patches. If I ever find an application for the character, I'll go back and groom the hair.