Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Has it always been $100?

Postality

Seriously $100 is amazing and a GREAT marketing scheme esspecially for those people that love this program (I being one of them and I don't even have it yet, I'm watching the demo videos).

It makes Hash Inc some more money and it doesn't break the accounts of the users.

A great deal and fantastic work Hash Inc.

Has it always been like that?

(I can't wait to get this proggie...)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I am aware it has always been $99 for the upgrade. But you don't have to have the previous version .. you may have missed a year or more (tsk tsk) and can still upgrade to the latest version for $99!

I'm one of several people however that choose to buy the updates every year. Not only new features but also general overall improvements make it too hard for me to miss.

Personally I can't quite figure out why more software companies don't use this model for software.

Think about it for a minute, those who always want the latest greatest buy the update each year, those that are happy with what they have at the moment or just can't afford it can still upgrade at anytime for the same price.

I have several programs I would upgrade in a heartbeat if they offered a simple price structure for upgrades. One of the things that motivates Steve Jobs with his "99 cent" per song obsession is that it's SIMPLE. The public LOVES SIMPLICITY.

When you need to upgrade AM... $99... that's all you need to know.

I tend to stick with the same versions of programs long after a new upgrade has come out.

-vern