Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Freedom in every way

Hi guys...

just wanted to show something off which I and a friend (S. Rosenblatt) made with very short deathline (so some of the animations arent very good) for my UAS with A:M.

It is a LiveAction + CG Video.

It is about 20 MB in size and compressed with Divx 5 and WinRar.

Enjoy: - Download -

*Fuchur*

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, funny flick. I though it was quite nice and the story was funny. The CG was very nicely done, the timing clicked prefectly almost everywhere as far as my eye could see. How long did you spend making this?

J

The time I worked on it was separated through several other practical works for my UAS but I think effective worktime should be about 8 days (8 hours) without rendering of course. but I cant really say it because I had lectures etc. during the time we made the movie.

We had some trouble with the time at the end of the clip and so we ended up staying in front of the office of my professor, burning the DVD and the DV-cassett while other groups where presenting their work ;)

We managed to be the last group to present our project and so we got the DVD and the DV-cassett working just in time with some smaller errors in the video... but they werent noticed ;)

So afterwards I solved the errors and gave my professor a better DVD with a nice menu, a short "making of" and some infos about A:M. I hope he will look at the infos and maybe think about buying some licences of A:M... but I dont know about that...

*Fuchur*

I see you use the squetch system, otherwise how would the guy reach for freedom?

;) Right... you got me there... but he is a walking key-fob... so anything is possible ;)

Even driving a car with very short legs...

*Fuchur*