Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

SPACESHIP

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One person did it all! I think you have a great future ahead of you. I still can't get over that one person carried this all, and that is the one thing that will set you apart from most of us.

I have to link this to the little girl that live with us at various time, and see what she thinks of it.

Cool. I've been working on a series featuring some characters i made but i didnt' have a good software to combine scenes. Could you tell me which software you used to combine them. And how'd you get the quicktime movie to play inside an internet window?

Thank you fellow Hashers, comments most appreciated :)

What's next?

You'll have to wait and see woncha ;)

Actually, I will be taking a bit of a break from this to finish off some of my other projects and then I will get back to doing the last half. So expect to see the ending around December possibly, maybe, could be...

Could you tell me which software you used to combine them. And how'd you get the quicktime movie to play inside an internet window?

All the frames are obviously from AM and put together using QuickTime Pro. I then drop the clips into Premiere where sounds are added and other bits. Finally, all three sections where pasted together and recompressed in QuickTime Pro using the H.264 codec.

As for the movie playing in an web page, that's the easiest bit just type a link to the movie and it will play when you click the link. I have enabled streaming for this movie since it is so large.

One person did it all! I think you have a great future ahead of you. I still can't get over that one person carried this all, and that is the one thing that will set you apart from most of us.

I am flattered - thank you very much :D It has taken a long time (could have been quicker if I didn't get sidetracked so easily) but I put this lot together over the last eighteen months, although most of the models and sets where done before then.

I am not quite so sure that I have a great future ahead of me - I wish I had! There is a lot of competition out there. This project could still be improved here and there but it would never get finished by me alone. If I had the money I would hire several people to help me do it to a 'TWO' production standard B)

Anyway, thanks for all the comments again.