Hash, Inc. Forums

How to model cars

Which car you would like to see being modeled  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi spliners ....

I began to work on my tutorial - "How to model cars". I hope finish it until Dec-07..I would like to know, which car you would like to see being modeled in the tutorial.

CARS TO VOTE ...

ALFA ROMEO GT

alfa.jpg

BMW 7

Bmw.jpg

MAZDA CX7

mazda.jpg

AUDI A6

audi.jpg

CHRYSLER 300

c300.jpg

and here... some cars that I modeled in the last two years.

carros.jpg

Im trying to post a poll... How do I do ?

it in the settings for when you start a topic, try editing the first post...it should be at the bottom...

also i'd like the model the Peugeot...seems like a good car for a beginner...

and in response to what dark wing said, if you know how to... maybe post a separate tutorial on how to customize...thats actually something i'm gonna start working on (not a tutorial just customizing a car from the original one).

Hi,

This is great! I've seen many of these nice A:M cars but this will be the first car modelling tutorial I can recall. I can't wait to see it. :)

I got confused by your Poll, I was trying to pick a car from the pictures you showed -- but then realized you're showing examples of cars you already made. Can you post photos of the cars you'd like us to choose from in the Poll?

thx!

-Jim

Xtaz, you should probably pick a complicated car that is going to throw you lots of challenges and have very odd surfaces, so that you can show how to get around pesky patch configurations and how to make it all smooth

that just seems like it would be more helpful in the long run for people then picking just a random car, imo :)