Hash, Inc. Forums

ICAM

Hi, apparently the ARM isn't being updated anymore so Vern told me we have to post new tutorials here.

I wanted to add my motion tracking tutorial which is also linked to in another post but I think it would be good to post it here too.

The tutorial shows how to use my program 'ICAM' to convert Icarus motion tracking data into A:M project files.

link: www.zigncreations.com/icam

• 1 year later...

Been browsing the forum for a while looking for a good icarus import program. Looks good from what I can tell but......Im on a mac :(. Is there a way to convert c++ to Mac OSX binary? B/c I would love to use ICAM. I would hate to hassle you with this so this is more of a"wish" than a request...

Just curious

Thanks

-Photoman

Been browsing the forum for a while looking for a good icarus import program. Looks good from what I can tell but......Im on a mac :(. Is there a way to convert c++ to Mac OSX binary? B/c I would love to use ICAM. I would hate to hassle you with this so this is more of a"wish" than a request...

Just curious

Thanks

-Photoman

I would like to make a Mac version, but I'm quite busy at the moment. Maybe in a few weeks. Feel free to remind me if you don't see it posted within a month ;)