Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A;M window inside a window?

Logrus

Not really sure how this happen since i cant recreate it. I was modeling and decided i needed to zoom in on a part and then move it a bit to center it in the screen. Then i looked down at the picture for just a moment an all of a sudden i had another window open in A;M. It was like those T.V with the picture in picture. An all it had was the area i had scrolled in on. I am not to sure if i can do anything within that window because when i clicked outside it on my main model it vanished.

At the time i wasn't using my keyboard or any on screen functions. I was just using the mouse wheel. So is there a function like this in A;M i didn't know about ? IF so how do i recreate it ??

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure how this happen since i cant recreate it. I was modeling and decided i needed to zoom in on a part and then move it a bit to center it in the screen. Then i looked down at the picture for just a moment an all of a sudden i had another window open in A;M. It was like those T.V with the picture in picture. An all it had was the area i had scrolled in on. I am not to sure if i can do anything within that window because when i clicked outside it on my main model it vanished.

At the time i wasn't using my keyboard or any on screen functions. I was just using the mouse wheel. So is there a function like this in A;M i didn't know about ? IF so how do i recreate it ??

Was it a window (with the close-bar in the upper right) or was it just a smal area?

It it was just a small area, it can be a realtime-problem. It can most often be solved by pressing space or by clicking on the window-icon next to "close" and "minimize". After that you can maximize the window again and the problem should be gone.

*Fuchur*

It looked exactly like this. Only the little box was in my lower right hand corner. It had no box to shrink it or close it at all. It disappeared when i clicked outside the little window. My first thought was it was part of A:M and that i didn't know how to recreate it. I thought it was cool an a good way to tweak something around from a different view.

post-9912-1185050937_thumb.jpg

It looked exactly like this. Only the little box was in my lower right hand corner. It had no box to shrink it or close it at all. It disappeared when i clicked outside the little window. My first thought was it was part of A:M and that i didn't know how to recreate it. I thought it was cool an a good way to tweak something around from a different view.

That looks like a preview-rendering box, if I am not wrong... but I am quite sure you now about that, right?

*Fuchur*

PS: You can always open a second window, go to "window" and tile it like you want. So you get different views...

That looks like a preview-rendering box, if I am not wrong... but I am quite sure you now about that, right?

*Fuchur*

PS: You can always open a second window, go to "window" and tile it like you want. So you get different views...

Thats what it reminded me off. But i didn't hit any shortcut keys to bring it up. An my render icons aren't even on the screen. So its not like i could actually hit it. An not to mention that i didn't even see a render preview load at the bottom of the screen.

I know how to tile the windows to view models from different angles. I was more curious if this was another way of doing it. Or if i had a weird glitch in my program.

I saw the bigger version of the image you showed there in another thread.

What you are expierencing is a realtime-refresh-problem, if I am not wrong. Just minimize your model-window (etc.) and maximize it again and the problem should be gone.

This is not a feature, and not a real bug. It has to do with your graphic-card. You could although try to switch the drivers under "Options" if it occure a lot.

*Fuchur*