Hash, Inc. Forums

how to rig a character using the "squetch rig" meathod?

mel_y3k

i posted this in the newbies section, but got no response, not to mention barely any views. so, i'll try posting it here. so again i ask: does anyone know where i can find some (or at least one) tutorial(s) online about how to squetch rig a model in AM: 2004?

i posted this in the newbies section, but got no response, not to mention barely any views. so, i'll try posting it here. so again i ask: does anyone know where i can find some (or at least one) tutorial(s) online about how to squetch rig a model in AM: 2004?

I just replied to that post...it had only been up for two hours. Try to be a little more patient. Sometimes it might take an entire evening to get a response. ;) Just for fun, I'm going to see how long it takes for you to respond to my post...

I just replied to that post...it had only been up for two hours. Try to be a little more patient. Sometimes it might take an entire evening to get a response. ;) Just for fun, I'm going to see how long it takes for you to respond to my post...

sorry about that...i guess i should have been a little more patient :o i just hope i keep on getting responses to this thread....anyway, thanks for the post itsjustme! :D

sorry about that...i guess i should have been a little more patient :o i just hope i keep on getting responses to this thread....anyway, thanks for the post itsjustme! :D

You responded pretty fast! One point for you. :D

You'll get responses, just give everyone some time next time.