Hash, Inc. Forums

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

OOOh, I gotta run right out to the dealer and get one.

Um, not.

But I'd sure like to. Renoir said he knew he had a painting of a nude woman right when he got the urge to pinch her. I know a model of a hot car is good when I can feel the key jingling in my hand.

• 2 weeks later...
lookin good! the only problem i see is the front of the car, maybe you should lower the splines there too?

i'm lookin forward to the finished model!

Ya i will do that. I i have like 3 days off work so i should be able to find some time to work on the Nixus. and Mary Xmas to all AM users.

• 5 weeks later...
Here is a nother test render. comments would be nice.

I assume you want suggestions on how to make your composition better and praise on how you've done so far.

Praise first:

The design is unique (at least to me). The modeling is smooth. I'd have to see a wireframe but the mesh looks efficient. The camera placement is dynamic.

Suggestion:

A lot of image space is taken up by the tail of the car - which is not lit. This draws your eye right-to-left rather than left-to-right like most western art should. Put the (white) Fill light on the right pointing toward the car's back then put the (blue) Rim light to the extreme left and top.

Encouragement:

Anybody you show this model to would be impressed with your effort. Now, you probably want to use a Sky dome and an asphalt roadway to make the environment enhance the beauty of the car. Make a movie of the car rotating, and maybe have the car doors opening for some dynamicism.

Here is a nother test render. comments would be nice.

I assume you want suggestions on how to make your composition better and praise on how you've done so far.

Praise first:

The design is unique (at least to me). The modeling is smooth. I'd have to see a wireframe but the mesh looks efficient. The camera placement is dynamic.

Suggestion:

A lot of image space is taken up by the tail of the car - which is not lit. This draws your eye right-to-left rather than left-to-right like most western art should. Put the (white) Fill light on the right pointing toward the car's back then put the (blue) Rim light to the extreme left and top.

Encouragement:

Anybody you show this model to would be impressed with your effort. Now, you probably want to use a Sky dome and an asphalt roadway to make the environment enhance the beauty of the car. Make a movie of the car rotating, and maybe have the car doors opening for some dynamicism.

Ya thx for the comment, But i was in a hurry and this is a test. I could have done a better job but the car is only half done the other side is empty. If u dont mind post me the plug ins. I use to have skydome but dont know wat happpend to mine.

Well i got the paint to look how i want it to thx to DUBlight but now if somone could tell me how to change that green to white. I looked at the link but i dont get it.

MAN this is GREAT!!!

I got to give you your props.

You Started this back in JULY!!!!

Hard work really does pay off.

Good Job.

Very Inspiring!!!

Well i got the paint to look how i want it to thx to DUBlight but now if somone could tell me how to change that green to white. I looked at the link but i dont get it.

MAN this is GREAT!!!

I got to give you your props.

You Started this back in JULY!!!!

Hard work really does pay off.

Good Job.

Very Inspiring!!!

Thx BRO