Hash, Inc. Forums

funny film project

hello there, i've been thinking of a project i have wanted to do for weeks, but i have my hands full, and i would like some help.

there really isn't any "script" for this, but i do need models, at least models that have bones, color and textures (if possible).

the project is about a studio that would have a little bit of everything in it, for example, there would be a floor for Animation Master, there would be a floor for Anime, there would be a floor for Bands, exe.

and i thought, what if some of these characters from these different floors meet each other? would they understand each other? (Japanese: Anime vs. English) ? would they fight? would they make friends? exe. anyways, i thought it would be funny and entertaining to do, you know. i'm thinking of making two characters, that would keep the studio in place. one is a positive character who would help the place, help/ get to know the characters in the studio, and is known for saying quotes from other people (just some random funny thing). and the other character would be usually negative, make fun of the other character, and sometimes try to offend the other characters in the studio, but gets lessons for that, why he would be employed is to clean the place, to fix anything that has been broken, to oder things from the outside world, and keep it tidy, probably why he fusses a lot.

sorry for the bunched up paragraph, couldn't stop typing. anyways, to limit the amount of models in the studio, i thought that only the main characters from each book/ show are allowed to go around the studio (yes, each book/show would have their own area, or room, to fit their story, for example, for Warriors (book), Thunderclan would have their forest, Shadowclan would have their swamp, exe.) an example of this would be that only Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi would be able to go out and explore the studio. if you don't want that, you can make the extra characters of these stories.

the only problem is that i can't make anime, or poeple, and my hands are full, and i was wondering if you guys would like to help. right now i'm working on the Aliens, and the Predators.

if you do want to help, here's a quick list of the characters i'm thinking of at the moment:

Naruto: naruto(56).jpg Sasuke: sasuke3.jpg Sakura: sakura.jpg

Kakashi: kakashi%20sharinujhjhjgan%20d.JPG Al: Al_on_train.jpg

Ed: 4639e6ed19d60.jpg The Terminator: terminator.jpg

(sorry, no images for these ones) Fireheart, Graystripe, Sandstorm, pretty much all of Thunderclan.

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

just an update, here's one character i have been working on that is completed:

the Alien Queen

post-9472-1185064362_thumb.jpg post-9472-1185064389_thumb.jpg post-9472-1185064412_thumb.jpg

i will keep posting completed models just to let you know, and please, add comments or suggestions. (no one has replied to ANY of my WIP projects for months, where is everyone?)

hope you enjoy, as always, your help is welcome, or needed, however you would put it.

• Hash Fellow
(no one has replied to ANY of my WIP projects for months, where is everyone?)

hope you enjoy, as always, your help is welcome, or needed, however you would put it.

It's pretty hard to get people to jump in on an independent project. Especially one that isn't fully planned out yet.

Most people already have projects of their own they'd like to do first.

Keep developing it, maybe you'll snare someone's interest.

Especially a project which clearly violates nearly every copyright law ever created. Where would this project ever show? You would not be able to enter it into any real contests, or ever show it for money (and you certainly wouldn't be able to sell it). Frankly, it seems like time that could be better spend on a project that you could actually show to people.

Especially a project which clearly violates nearly every copyright law ever created. Where would this project ever show? You would not be able to enter it into any real contests, or ever show it for money (and you certainly wouldn't be able to sell it). Frankly, it seems like time that could be better spend on a project that you could actually show to people.

Why would you not be able to show this?

if you have models that look like that "type" of character, you can do whatever you want.

ie.... anyone is free to create a humanoid robot that kills people. just don't call it the terminator.

But all that being said, you've been thinking about this project for a couple weeks?????

come back in a couple years when it's been ironed out.

This would be a pretty large undertaking....

Why would you not be able to show this?

Show it to friends? Sure. No problem. All I'm saying is that it seems weird to work on a project for a year only to have Fox send you a cease and desist letter because you used a creature that looks exactly like their Alien Queen. You may have no problems at all, but it seems like a gamble considering the time requirements. An original IP would be a far better bet methinks.

it was just a fun gamble in my apartment, and i NEVER intended it to make money, just for fun. and i never thought about what you said before, now that i put it into consideration, maybe i will just cancel the project, i didn't want people to become upset, i just thought it would be fun, and just for laughs. anyways, i will think about what you said