Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

V14?

clonewar12345

I bought AM resently and so i have the 2007 lisence. Should i download the V14 update? If so which one? There are a lot of them. Are there many new features? Animation Master workes fine for me but i want to know if i should get the update? Also will i have to download it this year? Will they not be avalible on my subscription next year?

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for the the most up to date version, unless there are alot of posts warning you to hold back.

The current version of A:M13 is "t", I believe, and A:M14 beta is at "version5". I have seen a post in the forums tonight regarding taking A:M14 out of beta now so I expect that another update is imminent.

A:M14 beta 5 download page

It only takes a few seconds to download the installation file, unless you are on a slow dial up service, installation only takes a few seconds and you can have A:M 13 and 14 both installed on your computer. You can even have them both running at the same time.

So what are you waiting for? :)

Well... you might want to wait until tomorrow incase the official launch of A:M14 goes ahead tonight.

The 2007 subscription entitles you to all downloads till January. The latest v14 is the latest beta:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28322

There are a few improvements such as being able to hide in the chor/SSS and render speed optimizations. But as it says, it's still beta.....till today possibly.