Hash, Inc. Forums
iamemma

Composer/Songwriter Available

Hello!

I am a composer/songwriter and I am looking for new and exciting animation projects to work on! I have worked on a variety of projects and will be happy to send you samples or mockups if you need them.

You can also hear some of my songs at www.iamemma.com.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Emma Wallace

Wow, Emma!

Makes me want to clutch a rose between my teeth. :D

Beautiful voice and songs. I love it all! Great animation material too!

------------

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE have ourselves a Star among us! I just love "divinci" and "Kind of Woman" I like them all, really. I have to laugh at the last choice, because you are the most beautiful red head, one in a million, so I have to ask, aren't you that woman? But listening to your music, I did get that universal truthiness, of Why would I ever try with a woman like you? So talented and jazzy, and write song that even a guy can relate to what your singing. with falling in love , and insecurity, and dreamy from afar. I am getting old, but never too old to relate and feel my heart thru your music. The jazzy music is good, but also the lyrics are really reaching into my soul. I'm glad you have the lyrics available, and I am going to learn how to sing them. The tune is just fun to sing out, and I cant help not resist to roll along with the tune. I miss my saxophone!!!! Your music is begging for a good sax player!

I have never heard of you, but I feel that I should have, because miss, you have star quality. If there is anything I could do animation wise, count me in.

I like your choice in music. I like "sting" and the reggae funk era of the talking head. I was stuck in the 80's influence, but looking at the photo and the fact I never heard of you, I am guessing that your in your 20's. Nobody talented as you going to stay hidden. I would evoke a sense of "Tom Waits"and "Ricki Lee" from your Jazz. Tom has the slow swaggering blues, while Ricki peppy junt to the swing, which I like "Divnci" piece. I am just telling what I like, and finding that goodness of your music and what it does to me. I think I may have extended my worshiping of you already, and I hope you don't think I am a freak, but I think you are very good.

Martin, maybe you could use her song for your campaign music?

Thank you all! I should have posted here sooner! ;)

If you want to check out some of my non-song stuff, you can hear some of it at myspace.com/emmasmoviemusic - unfortunately my regular scoring website is down. I can also send samples of a specific genre if you have one in mind.

Thank you!

Emma