Hash, Inc. Forums

Certificate of Completion

• Admin
Hmmm i thought i sent Rodney my info? Maybe thats why i am getting all these Military packets...

I regret my commitment to the military is making it difficult to participate in the TaoA:M certification process these days.

I'm happy to see Hash Inc taking over certification. An official certificate from Hash Inc is something to be really be proud of.

My sincere apologies to those I've been promising certificates too for entirely too long now.

Let Hash Inc know and they'll set things right.

Rodney

Hmmm i thought i sent Rodney my info? Maybe thats why i am getting all these Military packets...

I regret my commitment to the military is making it difficult to participate in the TaoA:M certification process these days.

I'm happy to see Hash Inc taking over certification. An official certificate from Hash Inc is something to be really be proud of.

My sincere apologies to those I've been promising certificates too for entirely too long now.

Let Hash Inc know and they'll set things right.

Rodney

Hey Rodney, we all get busy and you are only one person.

I emailed Steve and got my yesterday

it's printed and on the wall :)

thanks guys

Steve

I emailed Steve and got my yesterday

it's printed and on the wall :)

thanks guys

Steve

And you framed it, right?

not yet ...no frames ( all are full of family photo's )

i printed on plain paper and put it over my calender ( punched it through the paper on the nail ) ...

Steve

i did the same for my goal of my other project ...( the whole design and composition idea ) i titled it..Understanding the image (Basic's)