Hash, Inc. Forums

ok, so now i'm intrested in animation....

well after watching some great short films(Cycle,<a href="

target="_blank">FootBall

vs Rabbit</a>,Insight are some of my favs) my feelings to ward animation went from intrigue to interest...

so now, animation will slowly move into my 3d works. so just st see were i'm at in animation i took some time to animate thom doing a side anckle kick...

Hop kick(levitate kick lol)

ok so its not good but it is a start, i'm surprised with the fact i did this with no planning what so ever...but i will do better stuff in time....and i'll post them on here under these words

-------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!!!!! 4/17/07

One too many...

A short film remake

to start into animation i'm starting out simple, i'm gonna remake an old short film i saw a couple of months ago.

basically its a cigar(alive) thats about to be lit by a lighter(also alive) suddenly they stop and the lighter directs the cigar out the window(there in a city building btw). the cigar goes out and then a pipe comes in the room door. the cigar does a 'sigh' movement, looks around BAM!!!6 other cigars are right there, the cigar is so shocked he falls off the ledge!!! the moral is light one cigar it might lead to more.

heres the lighter so far, i've made a simple rig that should work.ok so the lighter might not look this good in the animation but i will try!!!

post-8313-1182133255_thumb.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(reserved for future updates!!!)

You have some nice poses. The action looks good, even if the timing is slow. But it's a good start.

if you want to practice on animation, you're going about it the right way by working with Thom. When I was starting out I would spend a lot of time making a new character (I guess I still haven't gotten over that) before I'd do any animating, and since I was so slow back then I rarely got any animation practice.

I have decided on what i'm going to do!!!!

i'm doing a funny remake of an old animation i saw.

baisicly its a cigar(alive) thats about to be lit by a lighter(also alive) suddenly they stop and the lighter directs the cigar out the window(there in a city building btw). the cigar goes out and then a pipe comes in the room door. the cigar does a 'sigh' movement, he moves his way toward the corner of the building looks around the corner then BAM!!!6 other cigars are around the corner, the cigar is so shocked he falls off the ledge!!!

it was a short 10 second animation that i thought was hilarious! it also seems like something i could do with out much problem too...