Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

AM made it possible to fulfill a dream

Hello all. I just stopped by to thank the Hash team for creating a great program. I've been using it for several years, but had never really stepped up to create something on my own. But, I finally have, and it's all thanks to AM. I have a dream that fits in nicely with the the whole ' one man, one laptop, kitchen table' idea and I have been working for the passed 3 or 4 months to fulfill that dream. Starting with a script and my laptop, I set out to create my film. So far I've completed 24 minutes and soon will compile a DVD. But for know, I'm completely satisfied in my endeavour. If anyone is interested, I have a trailer on my website at www.animace.biz. I've tried using other 3D programs, but always kept coming back to AM because it's easier to model and animate within, and boy what an easy process of lip syncing is. Thanks again Martin and team. Oh, and after reading Martin's post about internet sharing and having users all over the world helping create...that would most assuredly be a time savor. hehe :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for your kind comments. I apologize for not making a link; so thank you Fuchur. :) I choose to go with a more toon shaded look (as opposed to more realism with lots of textures and lighting and such) because it was a nice mixture of style and render times. AM's toon render is excellent and allows for alot of control. I may put up another longer trailer. I created that one in about an hour just piecing clips together.

Congratulations,

Living up your dream man! How many of us have that chance and satisfaction. Remember, it's the lay audience that counts. Not the technical critics. The words of critics will neither depress or rejuvenate you. It's the love of the audience that'll keep you going.

Satyajit

It's with great pleasure that I announce that the DVD is now available featuring both Episodes and Special Features of the very first video animatics and a Making Of featurette. Visit www.animace.biz to check it out.