Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gschumsky

Rigging needed

Hey gang,

Been away for a while working on some projects that involved AM to some point, but haven't had much of a chance to come hang around the boards in a long time. Anyway, I have the opportunity to provide some proof of concept animation for the Bibleman stuff I had done for our video game, but for television. The models I have are rigged, but really need to have the Squetch rig installed. I have 4 biped models that need it, and this is for pay. So I'm taking bids from anyone who needs the work, knows what they're doing, and isn't looking to get rich quick off of this. I would need the models done sooner than later if possible.

You can email me at goodgames@cox.net

Thanks!

Greg

I did a search on Squetch rig and nothing came up. I don't know what that rig is, and I can do rigging, so please explain where you came up with that rig.

Okay I found it, under rigging. suffice to say I never done it, I think.

I have version 12, where can I get a plug-in for it?

The squetch rig is the one they've been using for the TWO movie. Though from doing some reading in the rigging forums, it looks like they migh be using the Hand gizmo as well. I don't think it's a plug-in. You need to get it from the TWO area as far as I know.

Greg- you should also specify if you want the characters weighted once rigged...an additional step, but one well worth it. I recently used a model off the Hash Xtra DVD that was smartskinned...removed the SS and balanced some weights...Wow! You want that!

There is an example model named "Squetchy Sam" located in this post that is completely rigged with the Squetch Rig.

Greg- you should also specify if you want the characters weighted once rigged...an additional step, but one well worth it. I recently used a model off the Hash Xtra DVD that was smartskinned...removed the SS and balanced some weights...Wow! You want that!

Thanks John for the tip. I guess that's a yes then. Anything that helps me get the animation done for the demo as quickly (and painlessly) as possible.