Hash, Inc. Forums

Sexy Alien

Hi everybody,

it was for me a long time of absence from this forum, you missed me!

now i want to show you a female (as usual) sexy (as usual) alien (not usual) character.

she will be the main character of a comics story i'm workin' on.

she comes from the planet Klaatunia and has a singular body conformation :D

some concept first.

cute-sexy-alien-01-low.jpg

cute-sexy-alien-02-low.jpg

and some model images

sexy-03.jpgsexy-04.jpgsexy-05.jpgsexy-06.jpgsexy-07.jpgsexy-08.jpgsexy-09.jpgsexy-10.jpg

hope you like her and i thing to do many hilarious gags from her

cheers... Vince

She's COOL. And she's a 'hotty'... however, she lacks one ability that is esensial to being a 'hotty' but, since she's purple we'll forgive her. Can you guess what it is? ;-)

Rusty

Hi Rusty,

yeah, i'm already thinking to give her a second (or third?) boob, she'll be a real hotty :D

What was your main inspiration for making this character?

Hi Matt,

mainly... i dont know, i was scribbling while waiting for a rendering, and something popped up when had this image of Dean Yeagle in front of my face.

alien.jpg

and i thought to invert the roles in this way

gort-09.jpg

so i decided to make a model of her and create some gag :D

about Leela i had the same thought.

Hi Jon, thanks, i'll try to move her :D

She's COOL. And she's a 'hotty'... however, she lacks one ability that is esensial to being a 'hotty' but, since she's purple we'll forgive her. Can you guess what it is? ;-)

Rusty

Hi Rusty,

yeah, i'm already thinking to give her a second (or third?) boob, she'll be a real hotty :D

Not even close! And I even give you the answer... draw you a picture... right after I ask the question! Gads!

Why do human female have 2 boobs? rarely they have twins and having another detrimental of feeding 2? Then you look at Mother cats, cows and pigs and they have more than 2? Its an amazing world we live in and see all the strange possibility, and you wonder about one boobs?

I see the movie "war of the world" with Tom Cruise and see aliens with 3 legs and 3 fingers, and I say no way! Often times, I could use another arm or legs.

• Admin
Why do human female have 2 boobs? rarely they have twins and having another detrimental of feeding 2? Then you look at Mother cats, cows and pigs and they have more than 2? Its an amazing world we live in and see all the strange possibility, and you wonder about one boobs?

The general rule: (read this somewhere and have no idea how it applies to purple aliens but it makes for interesting backstory... )

The number of teats are portortional to the average litter... in multiples of two.

So species averaging 1 offspring would have 2 while those averaging 4 would have 8.

Striped and Pockadottted Aliens with 24 boobs... generally have 12 little pups.

I'm not sure what one boob on a purple alien means but I would imagine they are very rare. ;)

The A:M forum is so educational isn't it.

I'll bet it did. ;)

OMG not in that sense :D

and the answer is (not that anyone cares...).... when she sees a good looking guy... how does she... wink!?!?

with such eye it's difficult that the guy doesn't see her winking!

(Apologies to Tanassi)

no worries Paul

The A:M forum is so educational isn't it.

thank you Rod for infos

and now... new tits!

sexy-13.jpg

i think it's better like this, don't you? :D

bye

Why not a ring of boobs around her torso... 3 in front, three in back... arms naturally fall between each set of three.

Or a "sash" of breasts, breasts that wrap around in a semi spiral Kinda like the sash worn by beauty cotestants... that would be novel!

the humanly attractiveness was turned off with one eye... so large. So, ya gotta go for one eyed many boobed.. or how about putting her legs on backwards... Ya got yer "men in black" fighting over who's gonna examine her... They're fighting for a reason.... iff'n her legs were on backwards... and she bent over backwards as well... and had boobs everywhere.... well... being men and all...

It'd certainly be difficult to make it look acceptable...

I see the movie "war of the world" with Tom Cruise and see aliens with 3 legs and 3 fingers, and I say no way! Often times, I could use another arm or legs.

We have almost similar genetic makeup to primates, so that tells how many boobs we have. Also we have been genetically corrected 65 times by initially combining ape and off world humanoid aliens. This was all done by an advanced alien life form we have never met before. We've skipped a few evolutionary step which explains a lot of the missing links.

symmetry is a crucial aspect of beauty, so other symmetries (radial, helical, whatever) are very risky.

diversion from symmetry altogether is the hallmark of our darkest nightmare creatures.

let's not go there.

-jon

Dean Yeagle rocks! I collect any art I find from him...also Shane Glines (www.cartoonretro.com) is a true pinup god. His site is well worth the $5 a month for anyone wanting to learn to draw cartoon cuties. And also, I'd be remiss to mention Rion Vernon (http://pinuptoons.com/)

Sure, there were some great pinup artists in the 40's,50's and 60's...but these 3 are my favs from the 'now'... anyone know any others?

My reaction to your alien...she's hot! I'd like to see you put shoes on her though...maybe some sort of alluring alien outfit. All my 'Hash cuties' have clothes...but I also rig them with a pose slider that removes the clothes...purely for anatomical purposes of course!

Hi everybody

TA-DAH new tits

sexy-16.jpg

John, i'm planning to dress her with may be some latex outfit :D

Rion Vernon is my favourite cartoon pinup artist too, i checked the Shane site and... wow really beauty stylized girls! i like them!

and btw check this forum drawingboard.org there are allot of great artists, check the girls section ;)

:hello: Vince

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Vince,

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to use a part of this picture in my upcoming Minnie-Movie Contest. Is that alright?

no worries at all, let me know if you need some other view, more detail, higher resolution :)

other pose... ops... no skeletal yet :(

... Vince

Hi Vince,

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to use a part of this picture in my upcoming Minnie-Movie Contest. Is that alright?

no worries at all, let me know if you need some other view, more detail, higher resolution :)

... Vince

Dhar - I didn't know you were making a movie about an alien named Minnie. :rolleyes:

Speculation I've heard from evolutionary biologists is that symmetry started out when a 1-cell animal divided but failed to separate, and the variation proved beneficial. Why do we have two boobs? Two nostrils? I can answer the first question - because it's twice as much fun! :lol:

Dhar - I didn't know you were making a movie about an alien named Minnie. :rolleyes:

Now how did you know about Minnie? :huh:

No, this is for a very short movie (barely over 30 seconds) where I use a sound clip from a movie and animate the characters to it. I thought I enter it in MMC 6 :)

But seriously, how did you know about my other movie? :huh:

... Vince

Thank you Vince. Just the one you have will do fine. I'll only use what's above her chest. It will be about a character who is in love with her and how his friend reacts to him.

Ok I was joking. o_O

Seriously. That's a nice alien there. About the question. I think it has to do with symmetry. Also I watched a mainstream documentary in TV something about scientists can't figure out why human breasts are bigger and much different than primates. No, I'm not joking.

At the risk of completely perverting this thread - but then I think of that alien and say to myself, "How can you pervert what's already risque?" - educated speculation seems to be that, because it takes so long for human children to reach maturity, strong pair bonding of parents is advantageous. Pair bonding is enhanced by face to face sex (as opposed to doggie/ape style). Face to face sex is encouraged by big knockers.