Hash, Inc. Forums

New tutorials.

noober

:excl: I was wondering if anyone one would be interested in me making a tutorial. I don't claim to know all the ins and outs of AM but I have learned a lot working full time for the past 2 1/2 years. I mainly am a modeler, so I could do some tutorials showing how I built some things. I was thinking about some exercises for beginners, then move to more specific items like cars or buildings.

So anyone interested? They would be free for all. Hopefully I could post them on the forums. :ninja:

Hi Noober - after a couple of years, I am just getting back into this program and running through the tutorial manual again. I needed to model some eyeballs and posted and someone nicely sent me here http://www.colins-loft.net/new_coop_tutorial/tutorials.html

Tutorials are a great and pretty much only way to learn this program - anything you create to help others learn will definately be greatly appreciated. So count me in, I'll use your tutorials. ;) I would post and try to get as many links as you can to current tutorials, so you don't recreate any tuturials already out there.

Thanks - Eric

:excl: I was wondering if anyone one would be interested in me making a tutorial. I don't claim to know all the ins and outs of AM but I have learned a lot working full time for the past 2 1/2 years. I mainly am a modeler, so I could do some tutorials showing how I built some things. I was thinking about some exercises for beginners, then move to more specific items like cars or buildings.

So anyone interested? They would be free for all. Hopefully I could post them on the forums. :ninja:

I would be interested. I'm having trouble with "locking the keyframes" down so I can move one body part then the other, not at the same time.

I would be interested. I'm having trouble with "locking the keyframes" down so I can move one body part then the other, not at the same time.

My AM is on the way, I am very excited about this software. I have been watching as many tuts as possible, reading ang watching all the really amazing animation and artwork created by this program. So sharing knowledge is a great gift and I appreciate it. Thank you and all others who give up their time to help others learn this software.